Quick and Natural Spray Tanning
Enjoy natural, sunless tanning in just 2 hours at Beauty on Crown.
We use Naked Tan Wash ‘n’ Wear for our spray tanning, which is made from all-natural ingredients. No streaky orange tans or dirty looking knees and elbows. Results are natural-looking and fade evenly and gradually.
This premium sunless tanning treatment results in a natural, goddess-like glow which develops over time and is ready to wash ‘n’ wear in only 2 hours.
Tips for Tanners
- DO shower and exfoliate your entire body before a tanning session, especially under arms. It is best to wax or shave the day before tanning.
- DO NOT apply moisturiser, deodorant or perfume until after your post tanning shower, they can act as a barrier and prevent the tanning solution from contacting the skin. The same applies to the face and wearing of makeup.
- Do wear a dark coloured bathing suit or garment of preference to tan in. The tanning solution washes out of most clothes very easily, but may stain light nylon materials and silks.
- Do wear loose clothing and shoes to your appointment.
- Do wait 2 hours before showering after your tanning session.
- Do apply moisturiser, morning and evening, after your post tanning shower. Hydrated skin makes your tan last longer – just like a natural tan.
- DO NOT sit directly on leather or light fabric seats and furniture after your tanning session. Sit on a towel or cloth instead.
- DO NOT take long hot baths or soak in the pool. This can accelerate exfoliation and fade your tan.
- DO NOT exercise immediately following your tanning session. Excessive perspiration can affect the tanning process and the end result of your tan.
- DO NOT use lotions with Alpha HydroxyAcids, their purpose is to increase exfoliation. These lotions accelerate the fading process of your tan.
Post –Tan Shower
If you had an application with bronzer, you will see colour washing off the first time you shower.
DO NOT be alarmed, this is just the topical colour that was applied. Your skin will continue to tan as the self-tan reaction occurs on your skin.
Your tan will gently and gradually fade until your next exfoliation and tanning session. Your skin type affects how often you need to tan.
Dryer skin exfoliates faster, so hydrating with moisturiser between sessions is essential to keep your tan alive.
Committed to Quality
Our team of talented beauticians provide an exceptional level of quality.
Years of Experience
Experience decades of professional experience every time you visit.
Top Tier Products
We only use exclusive, industry-leading products that you won’t find elsewhere.
A Serene Salon
We provide a truly restful, relaxing and rejuvenating environment.
An Exceptional Experience
If you need to look revitalised and feel refreshed then choose Beauty On Crown.
Personal approach – same clinician every time you come to us
Genuinely care about the client’s concerns and work with them to find a solution.
Providing good advice and education in a comfortable environment.
Over 30 years of experience
Achieved the title of Sydney’s best waxing clinic.
Stephanie is an example of her own work and is serious about helping others.